Do You Rotisserie?

The other day I got an email from an inventor friend of mine who has been working on something really cool for gas grills. Anyway, he was asking about the popularity of rotisseries. Unfortunately there really isn't hard numbers on the usage of a lot of grill accessories for the industry to look at. It would be very useful I think, but no one seems that interested in doing the math, so I thought I would (completely unscientifically) throw out this question about your rotisserie usage:

POLL: Do you Rotisserie?
1) I don't have one
2) I have one, but I don't like to use it
3) I have one, but I don't know how to use it
4) Rarely
5) Once in a while
6) Frequently
7) Every chance I get

Related Articles:

Photo ? 2011 Regarding BBQ Inc., licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見: